Wednesday 16 December 2009

My Craft Room!

Yes I am a very lucky girl because in the new house I have my very own craft room. Luckily it came with a massive inbuilt cupboard for storing all my crafty bits and pieces.

So the purpose of this post is to share with you my clever storage system......... mushroom crates. These blue, plastic baskets can be obtained from any greengrocer or corner shop, and they stack together neatly. They're the perfect size for A4 papers, decoupage, embellishments, envelopes, well just about anything. Use luggage tags to label whats inside.



And for your brads, buttons, sequins etc why not try empty sweet jars and/or small wicker baskets. They're ideal as you can see exactly whats inside. And if like me you have a craft desk they make it look pretty!!!



Hope these ideas help. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.