Tuesday 1 December 2009

Vintage Christmas

Product Focus: My Mind's Eye Christmas cards sets........


My Mind's Eye Christmas cards sets contain 50 beautiful printed Christmas cards just waiting to be embellished. The front is printed with a pattern and the back with a complimenting block colour. They are ideal for quick Christmas makes when you've got too many cards to make, and not enough time to make them in. The designs are quite vintage looking with some distressing to the edges which lends itself well to more traditional or vintage looking designs. 













1 comment:

  1. What beautiful cards - I look forward to receiving mine this Christmas :)
    I just blogged about the beautiful necklace you gave me and everyone agrees it's lovely! Thanks kiddo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading.