Monday 14 December 2009

Jolly Nation 3D Box Cards

Jolly Nation have done it again, these new 3D box cards are amazing!!!!!! Not only are they a masterpiece that will be treasured by the lucky recipient, they fold flat for posting too. The kit comes with 9 different designs from the ever lovable Jolly Nation range and include the luxury bath lady shown below, as well as 70's and 80's dancers, gardening and TV remote guy. At RRP £8.99 this works out at approximately £1 per card, but there are lots and lots of left over borders, greetings, and pictures to make more cards from, so this kit becomes good value for money. The contents include: 9 3D decoupage sheets, 9 box card blanks and envelopes, and accessory sheets containing borders, greetings and corners. (You could also try making a template from the card blank and give making your own 3D box cards a try......)




This is my first try at a box card and I just love the result, I'll post pictures when I've finished the other eight and of any cards I make with the leftovers.

3 comments:

  1. Hi lucy, another great product these cards are so unique. Sam xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy
    Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave me a comment.
    Your cards are gorgeous, love this one...
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading.