At the moment I'm loving all things bird and birdcages, particularly when combined with greens in pastel or more zesty tones, as green is the perfect colour for Spring. I made this card using papermania elements toppers. They are RRP £1.99 and come in many different designs. But, if you go to http://www.artandcraftworld.com/Papermania/Embellishments/Toppers you can find them for just £1.19.
Thursday, 25 March 2010
Wednesday, 24 March 2010
At the minute I'm loving Anita's Dimensional Stickers - Fairy Wings. You get one sheet of dimensional holographic butterflies for just RRP £1.25.
I've made two cards with them so far:
1. Happily ever after.......
2. Just for my Mummy. (This was Mums Mothers Day card)
Tuesday, 23 March 2010
Sunday, 21 March 2010
Sorry for the long absence!!!!
I've been trying lots of new techniques recently. The first of them is glass painting. I really enjoyed doing this, although it's not as neat as I would have liked I don't think it's a bad first attempt.
I made this using an introduction kit from Reeves which gave all the tools and materials I needed for the project. It was a great little kit and I would recommend it to anybody wanting to give glass painting a try!!!
Monday, 1 March 2010
- Make and send your Mothers day cards. Try a bunch of homemade paper daffodils as a unique gift.
- Brighten up your look for spring with some handmade jewellery. Try pretty pastels for a beautiful spring look.
- Start packing away your thick wooly jumpers and unpacking your summer dresses.
- Visit the Hobby crafts show in Birmingham 21-28. (Advanced tickets are £8.50.)
- Get ready for Easter by crafting Easter cards, decoration and gifts.