Thursday 31 December 2009

Cole Mini Book.

I made a mini book full of pictures of my beautiful nephew Cole.
 



This is my favourite page, I used blue tones to tie in with the beach photo.
I decided to keep it quite simple and just matted the photo onto dark blue card tied with pale blue ribbon and a bow which I matted onto paler card.
I then embellished the page with two lines of buttons in similar tones.



Again I decided to keep these pages quite simple so as not to detract from the georgeous photos.
On these pages I used red and black mirror board as the backgrounds and embellished with Laua Ashley velvet rub ons.
I kept to black, gray and red to give a striking page with the black and white photos.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats you won... Over at creativity shared... I need you to email me your addy so i can send you your winnings... Creativityshared@yahoo.com
    http://creativityshared.blogspot.com/2009/12/dec-2009-give-away-3.html
    Korie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading.