Sunday 31 January 2010

Tomorrowland!

This is a layout of my last holiday in Florida.  I used a lovely starry paper for my background. and paper pieced a planet as a mount for the lovely picture of Tor, my sister underneath the Tomorrowland entrance.

The stickers are from Disneyland and were of the two rides in tommorrowland and Minnie and Goofy riding one of them!



I love the paper I used to paper piece the planet as it's still starry in keeping with my outer space theme, and the blue colour is so summery and reminds me of how warm it was in Florida. (Sorry about the glare on the next photo)



I like to collect things to use in my scrapbook layouts when ever I go anywhere interesting. In this case a map from Magic Kingdom. It's worth thinking about this when you go on days out so you've always got things to use on your layouts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.