Thursday 28 January 2010

London Trip Layout

This is one of my favourite double page layouts. This is from when James and I went to London back when we first started dating. We went to see Sunderland v Tottenham (James supports Sunderland) and went to see the lion knig show (I'm a BIG Disney fan), which is the best show I've ever seen. We stayed in a beautiful hotel and had an amazing indian meal too.





More DCWV paper. I love this paper so much...



I kept this page quite simple with just the pictures surrounding the central picture of a glittering knight on horseback.





I did the journalling on strips of coloured paper to match the floral strip down the right hand side. I made it interesting by sticking them on at jaunty angles.





I mounted the my Lion King ticket onto tiger print paper for a bit of extra interest.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Love your two-pager. DCWV have the most beautiful paper don't you think - and I love your journaling strips. Your puppies are so cute!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading.