Wednesday 20 January 2010

Pepper and friends.

I just love the new Pepper and Friends stickers. They are thick cardstock stickers with glitter effects. They are just RRP 99p a set which is great value for money.


The three sets I've bought are:
  • Just Pepper (top)
  • Friends together (middle)
  • Buds and butterflies (back)
Below are some examples of how I've used theses stickers.
Cole Photo Frame:


In this example I used DCWV Spring Stack paper to cover a hamemade frame cut from chipboard. I then decorated the outside edges with a Pepper sticker and some bugs. Th summery feel of the photo is reflected in the frame.

Top Tip: When making your own photo frames, stick a card blank onto the back to make it stand up.

Daddy's Girl Card:


I'm really loving personalising my cards with photos at the moment. I used DCWV Spring Stack paper as a background and cut the greeting from a cosmo cricket 12 x 12 page (Everafter: Elements). I think the hedgehog adds a cheeky touch.

Thinking of You Card:


I cut the greeting from a cosmo cricket 12 x 12 page (Everafter: Elements) and used some patterned paper from my stash mounted onto a blue base card. I really love this Pepper sticker as he looks like he's lying in the grass daydreaming.





1 comment:

  1. What a great product. The photo frame is great!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the tip!!!!!!!!! Louise xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading.