Tuesday 26 January 2010

Tea time......

This was when we went to Florida for my 21st birthday last year. My two sisters treated me to an amazing Disney tour called keys to the kingdom. This is us on the mad hatters tea party ride afterwards. We all felt so sick........

 I put the Title on a paper pieced tea cup with the two main letters made out of ribbon stickers.

I love the background paper. Polka dots are really inspiring me at the moment and the lovely pink colour ties in with the colour of the tea cup in the photo.

I used a border punch on the top and bottom of the page for added interest on quite a simple layout.



I love movement photos, this is Amie, my sister, as the ride went around, it went so fast!!!!



I made the writing curly and swirly and wrote it all wonky and wavy to give the feel of movement and motion to fit with the theme of the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.