Thursday 25 February 2010

My wishlist........

I don't know about you but my favourite crafting product is paper. Yes paper, I love the stuff. If I'm stuck for inspiration I just flick through my paper stash until I find one that inspires me to start a new project. However, last night while flicking through my paper box, I noticed that it was getting a little empty!!!!! So here's my wish list for what I want to fill my empty box with.........

1. Cosmo Cricket Early Bird 6x6 paper, 36 sheets.
RRP £6.75.
I love these papers, they are quite bright and fun and match all my spring time projects.

2. Cosmo Cricket Double Deck Lil' man and snorkel, 12x 12, 48 sheets.
RRP £23.99
I thought these would be fun for my summer scrapbooking.


3. Papermania signature range, Regency A5 paper pack, 48 sheets, 12 designs.
RRP £6.99
I l;ove the muted soft colours in this collection, and thought this would be nice to indulge my girly side.


4. DCWV, Safari Chic Stack, 48 sheets, 24 designs, 12x12.
RRP £19.99
I love the animal inspired prints and tribal designs, plus the paper's textured too.

 


5. K and Co Paper flowers,24 double sided 12 x 12 pages of flowers, leaves and extras, there are 578 die-cut pieces ready to fold and embellish.
RRP £14.99
I really fancy giving these a try. They are something new that I haven't tried before and I love the K and Co patterns and colours.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to get my hands on some of that CC Snorkel paper, it looks awesome!! And some of their new stuff coming out looks great, too. Thanks for always leaving such nice comments on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous wish list...hope you get them all soon and re-fill your papoer box.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading.