I don't know about you but my favourite crafting product is paper. Yes paper, I love the stuff. If I'm stuck for inspiration I just flick through my paper stash until I find one that inspires me to start a new project. However, last night while flicking through my paper box, I noticed that it was getting a little empty!!!!! So here's my wish list for what I want to fill my empty box with.........
1. Cosmo Cricket Early Bird 6x6 paper, 36 sheets.
I love these papers, they are quite bright and fun and match all my spring time projects.
2. Cosmo Cricket Double Deck Lil' man and snorkel, 12x 12, 48 sheets.
I thought these would be fun for my summer scrapbooking.
3. Papermania signature range, Regency A5 paper pack, 48 sheets, 12 designs.
I l;ove the muted soft colours in this collection, and thought this would be nice to indulge my girly side.
4. DCWV, Safari Chic Stack, 48 sheets, 24 designs, 12x12.
I love the animal inspired prints and tribal designs, plus the paper's textured too.
5. K and Co Paper flowers,24 double sided 12 x 12 pages of flowers, leaves and extras, there are 578 die-cut pieces ready to fold and embellish.
I really fancy giving these a try. They are something new that I haven't tried before and I love the K and Co patterns and colours.