Thursday 4 February 2010

More Mama Craft....

Last week I posted pictures of my very talented mums patchwork throws. This week I'm going to show you her amazing flower arrangments for weddings.

This beautiful white set includes a bridal bouquet, a bridesmaids bouquet, a flower girls basket and headband, two corsages for the mothers of the bride and groom, four button holes for groomsmen and one for a page boy.



The button holes......

The flower girls basket and headband and the brides bouquet.......


The next two sets are in lovely autumnal colours, and contain a bridesmaids bouquet and a hairslide. The first has two beautiful bows on the handle and long trailing ribbon, whilst the second  has a beautiful fairy nestled within.


As I'm currently planning my wedding, I'm finding my mums beautiful crafts a real inspiration and will definetely be getting her to create alot of things for my wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.