Monday 15 February 2010

Honey & Hugs Decoupage

As promised some cards made using the new Honey and Hugs collection. These were made with the decoupage and papers. I really love this cute, fun collection from Papermania.

1. This little piggy.....
For this card I simply made up the decoupage, mounted it onto blue cardstock then stuck it onto a lovely background paper (The Spring Stack) attached a ribbon and bow (Papermania), mounted the greeting onto coordinated cardstock and stuck it over the ribbon.


2. Baaah Baaah Rainbow Sheep.....
For this card I stuck a rectangle of Honey and Hugs paper onto a white card blank, then added a decoupage sheep and three white glitter dots (Anitas).


3. Twit Twoo a card for you.....
My fiance actually made this card when I forced him (he wanted to craft really) to have a crafty day with me over the weekend. I think he has done an amazing job, and he even let me teach him how to line envelopes!!!! Well done James!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.