Sunday 6 September 2009

Welcome to Munyip Makes!

Hi, my name is Lucy. I have the nickname Munyip because as a child I had very big ears; the name has stuck but luckily the ears have gone!

I love to craft, and wanted to share this passion with you all. I am especially interested in paper craft, which will be the main focus of this blog, but I also create jewellery and very occasionally fabric crafting.

To start with I will update twice a week, showing you some of the things I have made, and how I made them. I will also do reviews of some of the products I use and bring you exerps from some of my favourite craft magazines; i'm an addict!!
.
That's all from me for now, but first I'd like to introduce you to my favourite new product for christmas. It's from Flowersoft and it's called polar white, I love it because it not only has the softness that we've all come to know flowersoft for but also now sparkles!!!!! The topper that I think is perfect for it is Polar Friends - Sleigh Bells, the white makes perfect snow and polar bear fur, but it's also nice to add tiny touches of other colours as an accent.


That's all for now. Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.