Monday 21 June 2010

Teenage Cards

I was reecently asked to make a birthday card for a friends teenage daughter, which made me realise that my stash was sorely missing teenage friendly embellishments. Luckily I found these decoupage sets on QVC which I think are just great for teenage girls.

I think this pink card is quite unusual, parrticularly the greeting, and I loved the foiled effect on the borders. I layered the decoupage used patterned background paper and a greeting.



This blue card was made by layering up the decoupage adding it to swirly card and adding a greeting and some glitter dots. I'm very pleased with the result. I like the foiling on the edges and the girls t shirt and tried to match this by using a background with foiling on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading.